Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Antipasto. Get inspired and try out new things.
Cauliflower Antipasto Salad is easy summertime fare that's light, crunchy, crazy flavorful and perfect for feeding a crowd!
What to include and how to arrange a fantastic Italian antipasto appetizer tray.
- 1 8 oz jar Artichoke hearts
- 1 Basil and rosemary, fresh sprigs
- 4 Figs, fresh
- 1 1/2 lbs Grapes, red seedless
- 3 tbsp Fig jam
- 4 oz Olives, mixed
Baking & Spices
- 1 6 oz jar Red peppers, roasted
Nuts & Seeds
- 3 tbsp Walnuts or pecans
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 Italian bread, crusty
- 1 Burrata cheese ball, large
- 4 oz Provolone cheese
- 4 oz Ricotta cheese, fresh
- 6 oz Sopressata (thinly sliced)
Entertaining is super simple with these Antipasto Skewers! A make-ahead appetizer that's packed full of flavor and great for any occasion.
Build The Ultimate Antipasto Spread Hosting a party can be a lot of work. Well, we are here to help! Our guide to building the ultimate antipasto spread will i...
This Italian Antipasto Pasta Salad is a tasty make-ahead appetizer, side dish or meal, packed with bow tie pasta, veggies, salami, cheese and seasonings. It’s an easy pasta salad that everyone always…
8 · Antipasto Salad Is the perfect summer salad! It's filled with tomatoes, cheeses, cured meats, veggies and more and can be topped with your favorite dressing.
- 6 oz Salami
- 1 cup Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup Red bell peppers, roasted
- 1/4 cup Red onion
- 8 cups Romaine
- 1 (6oz) can Black olives
- 1 Your favorite italian dressing
- 4 oz Mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Aantipasto salad has marinated veggies, salami, mozzarella, and olives to bring you a tangy and fresh side dish. You'll love the homemade dressing!
These warm olives are a delicious addition to an antipasto plate. Make them at home in just 10 minutes with just 8 ingredients!!
93 · Loaded with fresh seasonal vegetables, olives, pearl onions and tuna in a tangy tomato sauce...
- 4 (160g) cans Tuna, flaked oil-packed
- 1 Bell peppers, green red yellow and orange
- 6 Carrots
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 6 Celery, ribs
- 3 cups Green and yellow beans
- 1 Jalapeno pepper
- 4 (250ml) cans Mushrooms, assorted
- 3 cups Pearl onions
- 3 cups Peas, fresh
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 5 (5.5 oz) cans Tomato paste
- 2 (375ml) cans Black olives
- 1 (65g) jar Capers
- 2 (375ml) jars Stuffed green olives
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Litre vegetable oil
- 1 Litre white vinegar