Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Artisan cheese. Get inspired and try out new things.
Once you know which cheeses can be stored in the freezer and which ones should stay in the refrigerator, you'll find extra cheese is a good problem to have.
Spend a week with a cheesemonger and learn how you can apply professional cheese making practices and techniques in your own kitchen. Read more here: https://foodal.com/knowledge/paleo/7-lessons-learned-from-cheesemaker/
Learn how to tell the difference between three popular Italian cheeses: Parmesan, Asiago, and Romano.
This recipe makes a beautiful strong tasting blue veined cheese. The cheese is aged over 4-12 weeks, and the flavour becomes more intense as it is aged.
- • 1/2 tablet Mad millie rennet diluted
Baking & Spices
- • 1 ml Mad millie calcium chloride
- • 2 L (2 US qt) Full fat, unhomogenised milk
- • 1 tsp Mad millie artisan's cheese salt and another pinch for sprinkling
- • 1/2 sachet Mad millie blue mould culture blend