Christmas recipes appetizers
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Christmas recipes appetizers. Get inspired and try out new things.
The BakerMama shared this adorably festive appetizer idea on her Instagram.
Stuffed mushrooms, baked brie, sausage balls... we've got it all.
These easy snacks are perfect for Christmas Eve celebrations. From festive dips to holiday-inspired deviled eggs, there's something for everyone.
Prepara bocadillos para tu cena navideña con un aspecto divertido y muy de la temporada. Dejarás gratamente impresionados a tus invitados c...
These vodka-soaked cherries are sure to be a hit at any adult holiday party.
- 1 tbsp Crystallized sugar and holiday nonpareils, green
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries with, red stems
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1/2 cup Vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 Squares (about 3 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped (from 20-oz package)
Christmas Morning Punch drink recipe. This is a yummy non-alcoholic Christmas drink that everyone can enjoy. #christmas #drink #recipes #cranberry
11 · Rudolph Cheese Ball Recipe - No. 2 Pencil
- 1 Cherry (tomato)
- 2 Black olives
Baking & Spices
- 1 1 oz package Ranch seasoning mix
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans
- 2 Sized pretzels, original
- 3 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, sharp
- 2 8 oz blocks Cream cheese
Bacon jalapeño popper cheese balls – These super festive bacon jalapeño popper cheese balls only take 10 minutes and are loaded with flavor. Your guests will enjoy spreading these delicious a…
Pizza grilled cheese? Life=made.
3 · 30 minutes · These super easy, nutritious & delicious artichoke spinach pinwheels are perfect appetizers for the holiday season. Quick preparation with tons of flavors.
- 2 Artichoke hearts, medium
- 1 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 1/2 cup Spinach
Baking & Spices
- 8 oz Croissant dough or pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup Red pepper
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Ricotta cheese