Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cupcakes decorados. Get inspired and try out new things.
The new book from Rizzoli New York. Learn more: http://www.rizzoliusa.com/book.php?isbn=9780847845088
Simply the BEST tutorial on How to Frost Cupcakes! Includes amazing recipes and simple step-by-step directions!
8. Magenta and Purple Cupcakes Who doesn’t love those yummy scrumptious cupcakes that are all the rage in the dessert world today? I love...
Bespoke buttercream floral cupcakes created by the talented cake artist Kerry from Kerry's Bouqcakes based in Norwich, Norfolk, UK.
Explore our list of healthy cupcake recipes for kids. Learn to make different cupcakes like chocolate, vegan, fruits, veg etc. along with decoration ideas!
Rich ganache-stuffed chocolate Guinness cupcakes are the ultimate dessert. They’re moist, decadent, and topped with espresso buttercream for the best St. Patrick’s day dessert you’ll ever have.
- • 1 Egg, large
Baking & Spices
- • 1 1/8 cup All-purpose flour
- • 1 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- • 3 1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate
- • 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- • 6 tbsp Cocoa powder
- • 1 Cocoa powder, black
- • 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- • 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- • 6 cups Unsifted powdered sugar
- • 3 tsp Vanilla
- • 3 1/2 tsp Espresso, instant powder
- • 1 1/2 cups (350g, 3 sticks) butter
- • 1 stick Butter, unsalted
- • 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- • 1/3 cup Sour cream
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 1/3 cup Guinness extra stout
- • 1 tsp Water