Green bean casserole
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Green bean casserole. Get inspired and try out new things.
1 · 50 minutes · It's the dish everyone's expecting on the holidays, but it's so easy to make, you can serve it any day. Beyond the creamy, silky-smooth sauce and unmatchable flavour, its simplicity is what makes Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole so appealing. Just six ingredients and 10 minutes to put together, this family-pleasing side has been a favourite for over 60 years. Not only that, it's easy to make ahead!
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini & Shiitake Mushroom
- 1/2 cup 125 mL milk
- 1 tsp 5 mL soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 4 cups 1 L cooked green beans
- 1 1/3 cups 330 mL French’s® French Fried Onions
This easy Green bean casserole recipe is sure to be a hit. Traditional green bean casserole is a must have at every Holiday.
1 · 40 minutes · Classic Green Bean Casserole is the holiday staple that every family needs. Simple ingredients, easy to make, and done in no time! You can even make this dish ahead of time.
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce each) cut green beans, cut
- 1 can French fried onions
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
Baking & Spices
- 1 Black pepper, Cracked
- 1/2 cup Milk