Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Igloo cake. Get inspired and try out new things.
Last cake from last year :) It was fun making all the snow details in about 30 degrees C summer day :)
Igloo Charlotte Cake My daughter wanted for Christmas an Igloo Cake and I wanted a Charlotte cake, so it was a challenge for me to cover it.
Simona Callas saved to Cakes by simonacallas
Make this Igloo Cake with frosty ice pieces, sparkling trees and glittering flag banner. An adorable winter cake for holiday parties and Christmas dessert.
Yma Yara saved to Pasteles, queques, postres.
Transform your Christmas cake into a winter wonderland with this creative igloo smash cake. Break open the delicate white chocolate igloo to reveal an adorable polar bear hidden in mounds of marshmallows for a sweet Christmas surprise kids will love. | Tesco
- • butter, for greasing
- • 140g salted butter
- • 140g light muscovado sugar
- • 225g self-raising flour
- • 2 large eggs
- • 411g jar mincemeat
- • 200g glace cherres, halved
- • 2 tbsp amaretto
- • 150g white cooking chocolate
- • 50g ready-to-roll white fondant icing
- • 5g ready-to-roll black fondant icing
- • 300g ready-to-use vanilla flavour frosting
- • 40g mini white marshmallows
- • 25g white chocolate stars
- • 2 white chocolate writing icing tubesicing sugar, for dusting
- • Balloon, toothpick, fine brush, pair of tweezers, pastry brush, cake stand or board, palette knife, pin
Shaista Bilal saved to Idea1
Food Network Magazine's wintry igloo cake, created by Last Cake Standing contestant, Mary Maher.
Beth Brunsman saved to Birthday Fun
I was asked to make a winter themed cake for a little girls birthday party and this was the result! Playful penguins and their igloo home ☺️ Vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream. Igloo is also vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream.
Deborah Spencer saved to Penguins