Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Louisiana Recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
These crawfish egg rolls are stuffed with Cajun favorites; crawfish, the Holy Trinity, and Tony Chachere's. This fusion of flavor by Creole For The Soul is sure to be an instant hit with your friends and family.
Do Fat Tuesday proud.
Cook something unusal for dinner tonight. Try out these Easy Shrimp recipes at home. These are the best Shrimp dinner recipes, that are quick, easy & yummy.
Gumbo is arguably one of the most known and most popular Cajun dishes. It warms the heart and the soul. The dish originated in Louisiana in the 18th century and is thought to have cultural influence from the French, African, Spanish, and Native American Choctaw. Seafood gumbo is commonly a special
Old-Fashioned Cajun Cake - An EASY cake recipe filled with crushed pineapple and topped with a warm coconut pecan glaze.
- 1 15 oz. can Pineapple in, juice
- 2 Eggs
Baking & Spices
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Nuts & Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut, sweetened
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
Louisiana is well known for many things, with perhaps the most important being it's cuisine. Here are the 15+ dishes you must try when you visit!
Cheesecake Factory Copycat Louisiana Chicken Pasta with Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, bell peppers and onions in a spicy cajun cream sauce.
Eat like a cowboy, no hat or boots required. Enjoy a twist (pun intended) on a country classic with cowboy cornbread casserole made crunchy using Fritos® Honey BBQ Flavored Twists—the go anywhere, dip into anything, down for everything chip. #ad
- 1 cup Fritos® Flavor Twists® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Chips, crushed
- 2 boxes Cornbread mix
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ cup Pickled Jalapeños, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Fritos® Flavor Twists® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Chips
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cans Navy Beans (or beans of your choice), drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 can diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can Corn, drained