Old el paso enchiladas beef
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Old el paso enchiladas beef. Get inspired and try out new things.
Today's recipe share is one of our youngest daughter's favorite meals and what she requested for her back-to-school dinner last week - Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas. Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas Easy Cheesy Beefy Enchiladas have
Anybody can make this cheesy, meaty and EASY Old El Paso Enchiladas recipe! The recipe is so classic - it's on the can!
This Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe is as delicious as it is impressive, and it couldn’t be easier to make. With the perfect flavor combo, a hint of heat and 3 easy prep steps, you can fire up the recipe and get a crowd-pleasing dinner on the table in just 30 minutes. These chicken enchiladas with creamy green chile sauce are such a surefire winner, you’ll make them again and again.
- • 1 cut into 2-inch strips 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- • 1 can Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- • 1 package Cream cheese
- • 2 cans Old El Paso™ mild green chile enchilada sauce
- • 3/4 cup From 1 package (7 oz) Old El Paso™ shredded 3 pepper blend cheese
- • 1 package (8.2 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos and fajitas (10 count)
Classic Beef Enchiladas are a saucy, cheesy and delicious recipe perfect for any occasion. Whether you need a quick meal during the weeknight or are serving up something special for the weekend, homemade beef enchiladas are perfect for both. Old El Paso™ Red Enchilada Sauce and Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas make this recipe a snap. All you have to do is tightly roll your filled tortillas, then place them seam down in the sauce, and drizzle more on top. Bake and enjoy…
- • 1 lb 80% lean ground beef, lean
- • 1 can El paso chopped green chiles, Old
- • 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- • 2 cans (10 oz each) old el paso ™ mild red enchilada sauce
- • 1 package (8.2 oz) old el paso ™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)