Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Picnic cake. Get inspired and try out new things.
We had wonderful time hosting a Teddy Bear Picnic Birthday Party to celebrate our little guy turning four. It was my kind of party: stress free and affordable to pull together! I wanted to share a few ideas from his party for any other Mamas thinking of this theme for their little one!
A fresh, crisp, summery Sangria, made with Pinot Grigio, St Germain or Cointreau, and all sorts of green fruit and herbs. Put a lid on the mason jar, and it's ready for travelling!
- 2/3 cup Grapes, green
- 1 cup Honeydew melon (cubed or melon balled)
- 2 Kiwi fruit
- 1 Lime
- 2 sprigs Mint, fresh
- 2 inch Section of cucumber
- 1/2 cup Grape juice, white
- 1 Ruffino prosecco or club soda
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1/4 cup St germain liqueur or cointreau
- 1 bottle Ruffino pinot grigio (chilled)