When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

Recycled Bottles

Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Recycled Bottles. Get inspired and try out new things.
Diy Recycled Bottle Fairy Houses

Your little ones will be tickled pink over these little fairy houses! You’ll need: Empty and Cleaned 2 Liter BottleMarkerExacto KnifeHot-GlueCardboardPaintModgepodge Cut about a third of the …

How To Make Hanging Planters from Recycled Water Bottles

A step by step tutorial with photos that will teach you how to make DIY hanging planters from recycled water bottles.

Recycled Bottle Flower Rainbow Mobile

A festive recycled plastic bottle cascading flower mobile can be yours with just some simple supplies, lots of recycled soda bottles, a bit of crafting! The flowers are quite simple to make and connecting them is even simpler. Of course...

Upcycle old plastic bottles into lampshades by wrapping them with yarn! #Instructables #reuse #upcycle #lighting #craft

Upcycle old plastic bottles into lampshades by wrapping them with yarn! #Instructables #reuse #upcycle #lighting #craft

Bottle Bottom Curtains | Community Post: 15 Creative Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles

From those 40 billion PET plastic bottles that are produced every year in the United States, two-thirds end up in the regular trash. Start recycling and reusing. Here are a few alternatives to help the environment in a creative way.

Recycled Bottle Plant Pot

With climate change in mind we want to encourage you to use leftover household items to make recycled crafts with this Recycled Bottle Plant Pot. You will need: An empty plastic bottle A potted plant Acrylic paint A paint brush Scissors Marker pens Step 1- Cut the bottle into your chosen shape. Step 2- Paint […]

Vita saved to Mo

Watch popular Recycled Bottles videos

Stressless® Daisy is an exceptionally soft and comfortable fabric that is created with an extra focus on the environment and sustainability as it is made from recycled bottles.
Those recycled bottles come from Project Yellowstone, a recycling initiative set up in Yellowstone ♻️ . . . #Sustainability #ProjectYellowstone #GrassWithoutLimits #artificialturf #syntheticgrass #recycling #recycledplastic
Plastic bottles recycle ideas
Explore more worry less - definitely a quote to live by! This gorgeous hoodie is perfect for heading out into nature. Wrapping up in the cold to watch a sunset just levelled up. Why organic? This hoodie is made from 85% organic cotton grown without chemicals. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all its eco-friendly! Plus, the other 15% is made from recycled bottles, making an even bigger difference to the planet when you shop with us. Printed with water-based ink, they are vegan too!