Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Summer entertaining. Get inspired and try out new things.
An farmhouse table is set for a simple but elegant summer evening in the garden. Tips on easy summer entertaining with rosé and charcuterie.
Debra Boyer saved to AL FRESCO...LOVE
With sites like Pinterest spewing out clever and crafty concepts, it's become easier to find awesome DIY decorations for parties.
Join us today on Hadley Court as international tastemaker Lynda Quintero-Davids shares her summer entertaining tips, recipes, barcart and trayscape ideas!
Kirsty Ashford saved to grad party
Nov 3, 2019 - Three simple and delicious recipes for summer entertaining including: dill dip, a strawberry-poppy seed salad and pineapple no bake cheesecake.
- • 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- • 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- • 2 tablespoons finely chopped Vidalia onion
- • 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- • 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill weed
- • 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- • freshly ground pepper to taste
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- • 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- • 2 teaspoons finely grated Vidalia onion
- • 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- • 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- • 5 ounces (about 4 cups) baby arugula
- • 1 cup sliced strawberries
- • 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- • 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- • 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (see note below)
- • 12 ounces canned pineapple, pureed
- • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- • 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- • whipped topping, optional
- • fresh pineapple, optional
Ivey Lane Wreath & More saved to Summer Recipes
A cheese board? Snooze-fest. For your next summer soirée, whip up a few of these small, crispy bites, then sit back with a glass of vino as the complements roll in.
Kelly Colig saved to Entertaining
From unique boozy desserts to grilling tricks, here's what you should try this summer.
☆ reagan ☆ saved to warm weather
It’s been a pretty warm summer so far around here. Atlanta heat in July and August can be pretty extreme. And when the temperatures start to rise, all I want to make for lunch or dinner is something easy and light(ish).
- • 4 Cucumbers, mini
- • 1 small handful Garbanzo beans, toasted
- • 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes
- • 1 Parsley
- • 2 10 oz containers Hummus, homemade
- • 1/4 cup Olives, large pitted
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tsp Greek seasoning
- • 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers
- • 1/2 Red pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 drizzle Olive oil, extra virgin
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 package Pita bread, whole wheat
- • 1/4 cup Feta crumbles
1 · Mix & Match Garden Cocktail Bar /Easy Entertaining Idea / Cocktail Recipes / Summer Entertaining / Outdoor Entertaining
- • 1 oz Citrus
- • 1 oz Simple syrup
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 2 oz Spirit
2 · Try 3 ounces Lillet Rosé with 3 ounces sparkling lemonade! 3 ounces Lillet Blanc with 3 ounces sparkling elderflower soda and a splash of tonic water.
- • 2 splash Soda water
- • 3 oz Sparkling lemonade
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 3 oz Elderflower liqueur
- • 3 oz Lillet rose
- • 3 ounces Lillet Blanco
Laura Ortiz saved to Hawaiian party
Entertaining | The Golden Girl | Jess Keys, entertaining, gathering, drinks, dinner, food, cocktails, recipes, entertain, dinner party, party ideas, decorating, tablescape, guests, party guests, tips, kitchen, entertainment, entertainment ideas, dinner party, cocktail hour, celebration, special occasion
Jess Keys saved to Entertaining