8 Kraft Theme Baby Shower Games Bundle
Virtual & Printable Bridal Shower Games
• This listing is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive anything in the mail. You will receive 8 games, the games that are shown in the FIRST photo of this listing. Please see below for bundle options.
• W H A T • Y O U • G E T •
Games are in ZIP folders. Please open them from a desktop. They will not open on your phone.
1. Name That Song Baby + Answer Key
2. Pregnancy Candy Match + Answer Key
6. Baby Word Scramble + Answer Key
8. Baby Shower Emoji + Answer Key
• PDF with white background 8.5x11
• PDF with Kraft background 8.5x11
• PDF - 2 games on 8.5x11 with white background (print this on Kraft paper or colored card stock)
• PDF - 2 games on 8.5x11 with Kraft background (print this on white paper)
Use crop marks to cut straight down the middle of the page.
A few tips for Virtual Bridal Showers
• Save 8.5x11 PDF's to your computer and share on your screen during your virtual event
• Email 8.5x11 PDF with white background to guests prior to the shower. Don't forget to give them time to print. Guests can play games during the virtual shower through Zoom, Google Hangout, Facebook Live, etc.
• Get creative with prizes! Email gift cards or mail small gifts to the winners.
This listing is for 1 bundle of 8 games (as shown in listing). If you want to choose your quantity, colors & mix+match signs and games:
• PERSONALIZE YOUR QUESTIONS OR ADD THE MOMMY-TO-BE'S NAME
Want to change the TEXT/WORDING, or personalize the games with a NAME? Simply add this listing to your order and add your personalization to the note to seller box at checkout. I will email your files to the email on files with Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/267066235/text-or-font-change-to-any-digital?ref=shop_home_active_2
• O R D E R • P R O C E S S •
2. Click here to download your file: https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
Print as many copies as you want! I recommend printing on a heavier card stock size 8.5x11 (or 5x7 if your home printer supports this size). I get mine at Hobby Lobby and use the 40% mobile coupon. Make sure your printer settings are at 100% Scale and Best Quality. Use a paper cutter for a nice, clean edge. If you print on copy paper, I recommend a bright, white paper. Copy paper is acceptable for games, but not recommended for invitations.
DIY printing not for you? Simply email, upload online or save the file onto a flash drive and take it into a local office store where they will print & cut it for you! If you require a JPG, please send me a convo.
• W H E R E • T O • P R I N T •
• Office Max / Office Depot
• Your local print shop(s)
• For GAMES and 8x10 or larger SIGNS, I recommend Staples. You can choose your paper and some stores will have a paper cutter you can use.
• For INVITATIONS, I recommend https://www.mpix.com/ above all others. They are first and foremost a photo lab, so they print cards professionally. They have a lot of premium card stock options available and offer rounded corners. Staples is also good quality and you should be able to order online or in store. If you need a JPG, please send me a convo through Etsy.
Follow me on Instagram for a 20% DISCOUNT code! Also, you'll get to see new product updates, a few pretty pics, and get a peek into what happens behind my computer screen. Don't forget to share photos of your printables on Instagram (it makes my day!) Hashtag your photos #hellorosepaperie or tag @hellorosepaperie.
Like my FACEBOOK page for updates and exclusive offers!
i • www.instagram.com/hellorosepaperie/
f • www.facebook.com/hellorosepaperie/
p • www.pinterest.com/hellorosepaperie/
w • www.hellorosepaperie.com
Glitter is printed to appear like actual glitter. Printed colors may vary slightly from digital image on screen.
All designs from Hello Rose Paperie© are not to be used for commercial use.
Ships from and sold by