Preskúmajte tieto a ďalšie námety.

Pozrite si súvisiace témy

Woodbine Beach Victoria Day Fireworks - Studio Novus   #fireworks #victoriaday #canada #toronto #photo #photography #sky #beach #park

Woodbine Beach Victoria Day Fireworks - Studio Novus #fireworks #victoriaday #canada #toronto #photo #photography #sky #beach #park

This 1856 photo may be the oldest of Toronto

This 1856 photo may be the oldest of Toronto (and might have cost us the capital)

This 1856 photo may be the oldest of Toronto

20121112-danforth-1912-s0372_ss0020_it0003.jpg

20121112-danforth-1912-s0372_ss0020_it0003.jpg

FreakTOgraphy: Special Dedication to #Toronto this week ahead of @TorontoUPF Very excited to be selected as 1st runner up

FreakTOgraphy: Special Dedication to #Toronto this week ahead of @TorontoUPF Very excited to be selected as 1st runner up

Danforth looking east from Pape, Toronto, 1913

Danforth looking east from Pape, Toronto, 1913

Taken 99 years ago almost to the day (May 8, 1915), this photograph of Forest Hill is attributed to Stuart Logan Thompson (1885-1961). It looks north from the intersection of Bathurst Street and Lonsmount Drive, just north of St. Clair. The wooden bridge and the wooden sidewalks along the dirt road have long been replaced, and the area now has a distinctly residential flavour.

Taken 99 years ago almost to the day (May 8, 1915), this photograph of Forest Hill is attributed to Stuart Logan Thompson (1885-1961). It looks north from the intersection of Bathurst Street and Lonsmount Drive, just north of St. Clair. The wooden bridge and the wooden sidewalks along the dirt road have long been replaced, and the area now has a distinctly residential flavour.

Toronto streetcar 1928

Toronto streetcar 1928

Mike Filey's The Way We Were for May 4, 2014... In this view from the City of Toronto Archives collection we see a few of the original buildings located on the Kilgour family's Sunnybrook Farm as they looked in 1925. Several of the buildings still stand and are now used by Sunnybrook Stables.

Mike Filey's The Way We Were for May 4, 2014... In this view from the City of Toronto Archives collection we see a few of the original buildings located on the Kilgour family's Sunnybrook Farm as they looked in 1925. Several of the buildings still stand and are now used by Sunnybrook Stables.

Toronto Harbour as it looked in 1820  Givins would already have lived in Toronto for decades and seen many changes in the town  	 City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 1231, Item 895

Toronto Harbour as it looked in 1820 Givins would already have lived in Toronto for decades and seen many changes in the town City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 1231, Item 895

North east corner of King Street and Yonge Street    Photographer: William James  ca. 1912

North east corner of King Street and Yonge Street Photographer: William James ca. 1912

Pinterest
Hľadať