Product sold by
Crochet pattern amigurumi fox
EASY CROCHET PATTERN CHRISTMAS REINDEER IN PDF FORMAT! This is a listing for the crochet pattern, not the finished toy!
For more fun and easy patterns, please visit this section of the store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/svetlaartshop/?section_id=37542818
ABOUT THE CROCHET PATTERN
The crochet pattern is in PDF format consists of 11 pages of the detailed, step-by-step description how to crochet fox.
PATTERN LANGUAGE – English (US terms), Deutsch, Français, Español
CROCHET LEVEL – easy
The pattern is very easy to follow even for a beginners: It contains 22 high-quality photos + unlimited email help from me in case you get stumped.
THE SIZE OF THE READY-MADE TOY is 14 cm or 5.511 inches (if use YarnArt Dolce - 28 cm)
1. Yarn YarnArt Baby (50g/150m)
2. Yarn Pekhorka School (50g/150m)
3. Thin white thread for the design of the eyes and a thin black thread for the embroidery of the nose (VITA COCO).
4. Hook 2mm
5. Filler (holofiber, sintepon, etc.)
6. 6 mm eyes
7. Pink or red color artistic pastel
If you want to make a big fox, use 100g / 120m yarn (eg YarnArt Dolce, Himalaya Dolphin baby. You need no more than one skein of each color) and a 4mm crochet hook. You don't need to change anything in this pattern.
1) To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.
2) This crochet pattern does not contain the crochet lessons. You should have the basic crocheting skills to be able to crochet with the help of this crochet pattern.
3) The crochet pattern is my author’s work. Please do not spread it in the Internet, don’t sell and don’t copy. It is for personal use only.
4) Purchased pattern is non-refundable.