The Sainte-Chapelle (French Holy Chapel) is a royal medieval Gothic chapel, located near the Palais de la Cité, on the Île de la Cité in the heart of Paris, France. Begun some time after 1239 and consecrated on 26 April 1248, the Sainte-Chapelle is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture. Its erection was commissioned by King Louis IX of France. #gothicarchitecture
The The pre-Romanesque Byzantine St Donat's Church & the Campinale bell tower of the St Anastasia Cathedral. Zadar, Croatia Byzantine St Donat's Church & the Campinale bell tower of the St Anastasia Cathedral.
Place de la Concorde, Paris, (where hotel CrillIon stands). At the center, the grand obelisk that Napoleon brought back from his Egyptian campaign. Its twin, known as "Cleopatra's Needle" can be found in New York's Central Park.